Why you need a Powerpak?
Cottagers in Canada typically pay $150 - $200 each month to the utility company just to keep the power connected, before they even use a single kWh. Even if they don’t use their cottage all winter long, they still have to pay the monthly delivery charge. .
With Microgreen’s Powerpak kit, cottagers can go off-grid and save these utility charges. In less than 3 years, they get enough savings to cover the full cost of the Powerpak and can save tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the system.
Going off-grid has never been easier. With sizes available from 3 kW to 8 kW, Microgreen has a solution for every cottage.
- Install solar panels on the roof
- Install the Powerpak & batteries near the main electrical panel
- Plug the solar panels & batteries into the Powerpak
- Connect the output of the Powerpak to the main electrical panel
- The system is now providing off-grid power to the cottage
Installation contractors and electricians can be hired to provide assistance.
Microgreen has sold hundreds of Powerpaks. Many of these have been operating for 2 years.